Question

Do tire companies ever have blowout sales?

John

A furniture company (as seen on Jay Leno) once had a Stool Blowout.

Tim

Tim Williams

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Firestone?

Martin Riddle

I asked because I need some hiking boots, and Big Five Sporting Goods has a blowout sale today on hiking boots.

John

At least it wasn't a sale on running shoes.

Reply to
krw

As the withc would say, HEXcellent joke!

Reply to
Robert Baer

I actually saw this sign:

WITCH PARKING ONLY

all others will be toad

John

My local fire department has "Dont Even THINK of Parking Here"

Steve

Reply to
osr

--
We had one that said: "This alley scheduled for vacation."

JF
Reply to
John Fields

OOOOOh! Velly good!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Naming a car company "Kia" also doesn't seem too smart.

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax