PXI-1031DC

Hi,

I am assigned to build the lead acid based DC power supply for the national instrument's PXI-1031DC device. If somebaody has some knowledge about it and would like to give me some advice then I will be highly thankful.

Regards John

Reply to
john

Given the level of detail in your post, here is my advice:

  • Find the power requirements for the PCI-103DC device.
  • Study the capabilities of the lead-acid cells you are planning on using
  • Design a power supply that matches the latter with the former.

If, in the course of doing the above, you run into any problems of a more specific nature, that you are capable of stating succinctly, give the group a try for some answers.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott