led light with chip.Wher?

Hi all What i am looking for is a little light that is powered with a watch battery. Like a key chain. I need something small, low power comsumption and long lasting.something 1.5 inches long and high.

Would i be able to buy a chip,light,battery and do all this? What would the coast be to do something like this.

Thanks flowerbudz

Reply to
stephaneb

Why not just buy a key chain ??

What are you trying to do ??

For a buck or less you will have what you want ??

I don't get it !!!

donald

Reply to
Donald

You could probably get one ready-made for less than two bucks US, if you shop around. I once had a key fob flashlight that lasted for a surprisingly long time before the battery wore out and I had to throw it away. But IIRC, it was about a buck, so I got my money's worth of usage out of it. :-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

a key chain size but not a key chain. I can't reveal my idea but i will need alot.glad to see i can get it under 1$. i also need an on/off switch on it. flowerbudz

Reply to
stephaneb