Pun

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Bro_Dave.JPG

John

Le 21/05/2011 04:58, John Larkin a écrit :

Did you trust those people brewing that sort of beer with a logo a bear wearing horns ? For my own taste i prefer some sort of Scottish or Irish Stout.

Cheers, H

Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet

What does trust have to do with beer? If you like it, you drink it. My wife loves the Brother Dave stuff, and Guinness sorts of things, but I prefer wimpier stuff, like Stella or a good wheat beer. Boddington is a good compromise.

A lot of breweries and wineries have labels that have jokes, cartoons, artwork, or puns. Why not?

Here are a couple specially brewed for JF and JT:

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/Jim_Beer.JPG

ftp://jjlarkin.lmi.net/J_beer.jpg

Cheers!

John

I don't get it. What am I supposed to see, other than a beer bottle?

Bear Whiz?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Lacks imagination! ;^)

Reply to
Grant

Le 21/05/2011 23:08, John Larkin a écrit :

Take it as a joke John, i'm quite sure Bo Dave Beer is a good one although we cannot taste it here in Europe.

Of course why not.

H >
Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet

This is a good one:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

If you're ever in San Diego, go have dinner at the Stone Brewery. It's a beautiful place. Personally, I find the food better than the beer.

John

I should buzz my client down there and see if anything new is brewing.