Prototyping Area

I have a demo board with some Prototyping Area. Is there a way to use this effectively without soldering? e.g., are there breadboard like connectors you can add to them(even solder if necessary)?

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

What do you want to prototype, there?

I used to perforate unused areas with .1 x .1" grid and use this for WW sockets, "push pins", etc. (if you carefully measure the O.D. of the pins on "machined pin" WW sockets, you can size the holes so these are "friction fit")

Copper planes top and bottom come in handy for EMI as well as power distribution. You can install individual pins in these holes and jumper to the nearest land for a connection.

Reply to
D Yuniskis

Many stores carry these.

hamilton