Prototype Project - Need Help in the Northern LA Area

Howdy,

I'm currently working on a project to build an machine that uses Impact Sensors (Tekscan, Interlink, any other inexpensive suggestions?) to register the user's force of impact and convert the incoming analog data into an electronic format for storage and data calculations. The system will be able to run a number of pre-programmed routines that control multiple analog outputs (LEDs, Sound Components, Etc) and output statistical reports of a user's use during their session.

The force sensors would be mounted on a 8" diameter vertical tube with a elastomer padding covering the sensor(s) for impact absorption and protection. The system would need to register the force applied directly by a user and activate an analog device to notify the user they have reached or exceeded certain limits set by the system.

I'm looking for a small company or an individual in the Northern LA area that is interested in helping build a prototype of this machine.

The person needs to be willing to work one-on-one with me through the prototyping stage. Please don't reply to this message with, "Well I can build it for you for X thousands of dollars" because frankly, I don't have that kind of money to spend on this. I can afford to spend some money on the cost of development, but that would have to be worked out on a personal basis with someone interested in the project, not just the money.

If this sounds like a project you're interested in, please feel free to reply to this post. I will be relocating from NY to LA the first half of February and I would really like to get this project underway. Thanks a ton,

- Jace

Reply to
SynapseDM