Propeller display

Hi everyone, I would like to build a "propeller display", where a strip of RGB led turns around and shows a coloured image.

Can you please help me?

Reply to
SBS

Do a search on the archives of the Circuit Cellar magazine. IIRC, there was an article on this a year or so ago.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
 Click to see the full signature

Why not just buy one? It's not like you're gonna get tons of ladies going "ohhh, we've never seen that before, can we sleep with you?" The things are everywhere.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

There was one in Silicon Chip the other month:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Google "Bob Blick" propellor clock

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com ( snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com) ha scritto:

::: Hi everyone, ::: I would like to build a "propeller display", ::: where a strip of RGB led turns around and shows a ::: coloured image. ::: ::: Can you please help me? :: :: Why not just buy one?

Too simple.

Reply to
SBS

Paul Hovnanian P.E. ( snipped-for-privacy@seanet.com) ha scritto:

:: Do a search on the archives of the Circuit Cellar magazine. :: IIRC, there was an article on this a year or so ago.

Thank you, I have found it.

Reply to
SBS

David L. Jones ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) ha scritto:

:: There was one in Silicon Chip the other month: ::

Thank you. I have followed a link then I have found a lot of informations.

Reply to
SBS

Spehro Pefhany ( snipped-for-privacy@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat) ha scritto:

:: Google "Bob Blick" propellor clock