Promote your product. I can produce TV shows and Commercials - low cost

I have been producing shows, educational videos and commercials for 30 years. If you need a program or commercial, please inquire. Pricing starts at $300 for a 30-second spot.

Local Cable Media time is CHEAP -- 30 minutes for $16.00 to $125.00 per HALF HOUR!! check it out.

30-second spots on Comcast Cable TV Guide Channel ranges $5 to $10 per 30-second commercial. Other cable companies provide low cost access as well, Just call your local cable operator sales rep for current pricing.

You buy your own media time direct from the cable or station source. I am not trying to sell you the media time.

But, I will produce spots and shows for you for a very reasonable cost, and often, there is no need to shoot video -- I can create moving commercials with still images with my editing software. Average cost for my broadcast or high definition productions is $500 for a 30-second commercial.

A complete Television Show may cost up to $5000 for a half hour show. The important thing to do is proceed with something; see it completed and use it to make money.

Additionally, television shows generate royalty income for investors. Those who can invest in the start-up funding of about $5K to $10K per show can earn 30% of all the net earnings from shows that generate about $11,000 per month in net income.

I have created over 100 shows in 20 years. I am producing new shows for the South florida market now and these shows can be placed anywhere in America where cable operators offer local access to their networks.

My showcases feature real estate, fine art, boats, yachts, autos, jewelry, music, fashion and equestrian products and services for sale.

I charge $100 per minute to place content on my shows. It's a good place to start until you need your own proprietary show. Inquire for details.

Look at the money stars and others make in TV and Music Royalties. For more information review our website for details at: vdoaktv ( . ) net and visit the "Media Products" page -- click on "TV Shows".

Good Luck in Your Promotional Activities, Bill Myers, Owner

800.927.2949
Reply to
Bill

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--- More SPAM through Google.

And what, Bill, does your SPAM shit have to do with electronic design?

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

This idiot spammer e-mailed me, to defend his spam!

From: Bill Myers [Add to Address Book] To: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Subject: Re: Promote your product. I can produce TV shows and Commercials - low cost] Date: Jan 27, 2008 10:42 AM Maybe out of 60,000 newsgroups, I should be able to memorize all the FAQs. If you don't like people offering a benefit to your group, why bother moderating a newsgroup at all? If backlash occurs from your report, you will pay me money.

Here is some information on him:

P.O box 811528 Boca Raton, Fl. 33481 Business Contact: 1-800-927-2949 Business Email: snipped-for-privacy@videoactive.com Customer Service & Sales Orders Only: 1-800-653-4567

Their domain registration expires Sept. 14, 2008

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida