Product inquiry for GPS/GPRS/GSM solutions

Hello,

We are searching a supplier which has products for GPS/GPRS/GSM modules (all-in-one products will be better) which will supply products for our mobile project. Our aim is to supply an electronic device which will locate its place by GPS and send/receive commands and data thru GSM/GPRS.

Regards

Ertugrul Ozurun

Reply to
eozurun

Sounds somethiong like Onstar. Try Delphi. Onstar presently works through analog cell sites, but these are going away very soon. They almost certainly have models in the works that will work GSM and CDMA.

Tam

Reply to
Tam/WB2TT