Process Engineer opening at Draper Lab in Cambridge, MA

Draper Laboratory is a not-for-profit, independent research institution that incorporated out of MIT. Draper has the freedom to work on problems that are too risky or too early to attract commercial industry. After demonstrating that a system solution is feasible, we complete our mission by transitioning the technology to industry for volume production.

We are looking for a Process Engineer with practical lab experience in microfabrication and test. Draper currently has major MEMS efforts in inertial sensing, RF devices for communications, nanotechnology, and microfluidics. We are seeking a senior level staff member with direct experience in the specification, design and test of MEMS devices for inertial sensing applications.

Candidates should have an M.S. or preferably a Ph.D. in electrical engineering, chemistry, biophysics, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related discipline. The candidate should have practical laboratory experience in microfabrication and test. The individual should have demonstrated an ability to work autonomously, write proposals, design experiments, analyze data, and relate research efforts to current scientific literature. Candidates should have a minimum of 6 years of post-PhD experience or 9 years of post-MS experience.

Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.

To apply send a resume to snipped-for-privacy@draper.com

Reply to
nancy