Printed Circuit BPF 2.5D EM Simulation Experience?

Hi,

This BPF will be on Alumina Stable, dielectric constant of 12.7 or so, from 15-25 mils thick, with an edge coupled topology and gold plated traces.

4-6 1/2wave elements or resonators in the 10-18 GHz band.

I'd like a detailed description of the actually construction of these, and how the mylar or glass mask is used to make the final pattern from your .dxf or gerber file, so that i can include the manufacturing tolerances (about +/- 0.3 mils) into my 2.5D EM simulation using Ansoft Designer.

The idea is to anticipate the manufacturing errors, and create variations on the original design to compensate for these.

S.

Reply to
radio913