Circuit simulation

I have to make a hardware ckt. for my project . But before making the hardware I want to test the ckt.that I have. Please guide me which software should I use so as to make a virtual ckt. or a soft version of the ckt. on my pc and test for the desired output .Also tel me the link from where i can get this software

Reply to
gurpreet.singh

LT SPICE is free and works well ... but there is a learning curve. Google for it.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

How complex is the circuit? Is it digital? Analog? or mixed?

What features are you trying to simulate? Functionality? Speed? Power consumption?

If it's simple why not post the circuit you have here and we'll tell you if it works.

Reply to
CWatters