Power op amp 12V 12W

You didn't specify the load that you need to drive, but you might take a look at National Semi line of audio power amps.

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveM

Load impedance ?

Car audio ampliifer chips will likely do the job.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

ST 'L165' "Power operational Amplifier". Does 3amps and up to 20Watts. 5 pin, TO220 type package. Works nice.

Reply to
john jardine

TDA2003 is a good start, multi sourced and generates its own half rail bias; if pushed can peak at 3.5A continuously, and almost bomb proof, ideal for a lab item (does not go rail to rail, and be carefull as it clips asymetrically) regards anthony

Reply to
Anthony C Smith

Can anyone please suggest a few part numbers for a power op amp that will do 12W from a 12 single rail supply?

I am interested in the DC to 1KHz range for lab experiments, not quality audio. Loads are typically resistive.

I tried a search but most lisiting that come up are for (low) power ....

Thank you for any insight.

Jean Davies

Reply to
Jean Davies