PoE PD controller recommendations?

And, any "avoid-at-all-cost" experiences?

Cost is important (100K+) but continued availability even moreso. Esp if the device has any "special features" that would likely be exploited (and not readily available in other offerings).

Reply to
Don Y

mandag den 10. maj 2021 kl. 22.48.48 UTC+2 skrev Don Y:

I have feeling I know where this thread is going ;)

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Actually, it turns out it is relatively easy to "roll-your-own" AND cheaper (assuming the COTS devices doesn't provide everything you need, out-of-the-box -- which is apparently commonplace, to varying degrees)

Reply to
Don Y