please tell me what is active load , current mirror

when i am going through my book i read about active load & current mirror .Current mirror can be used as an active load . please explain me about these things with examples . Why should we consider these things at the time of circuit design ?

Reply to
ravi kumar

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

Gag me with a spoon.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Now be nice. One day all of your engineering work will be out-sourced to such folk ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hey, according to some sources THEY are the best and brightest workers for a $.45 an hour rate!

Reply to
Clarence

The reason to consider those things at the time of circuit design is: if you use passive load, the voltage drop will increase when the current is increasing...

oookhc