Old PC processor cache SRAM

I have what looks like the processor cache SRAM from an old Compaq PC, maybe circa 1998. I'm thinking to make use of it in a highspeed data sampling role, maybe to build a simple PC-based oscilloscope using pipelined AD. The only information I can find on the main chips, 4 of them: KM732V589G-13 is "256K cache 160 pin pipeline burst Soft Devise SD68C8J-12/ SEC KM732V589G-15". It has one other IC on the card, a 32kbyte 15ns sram KM68257C. The card edge has 160 board edge finger contacts .05" centers, 80 to a side.

Any thoughts on where to find enough information about this card to give it a second life?

Thanks. Mike.

Reply to
Mike Young