Pin-out for MHW707 ?

Jan, I have posted Motorola MHW707 and MHW709 datasheets to abse.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Hi

I have got a handful of MHW707-2 and need one to amplify the output from a signal generator, to use for test purposes, but it seems impossible to find the drawing for it. It looks like the opposite of MHW709. Opened one, but can't get the measurements to make sense, so I would be pleased if someone could tell me how the connections are

Jan-Martin LA8AK

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm

Hi thank you, but so far I haven't seen any files. I only need MHW707.

Jan-martin

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm
Reply to
J M Noeding

Didn't you say you had MHW707 parts? I had placed MHW707 and MHW709 on abse; I don't know if MHW706 even exists.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Well, I did post the '707 datasheet for you, didn't you get it? I'm sorry, but I don't have the '706 to give you.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

you seem to forgot to send the MHW706 to ABSE, so I got the wrong one

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm
Reply to
J M Noeding

706 is the VHF version of 707; but 706 and 707 have pins counted the opposite way around compared to 709 ..... any more connections (4 connections to +Vcc for the UHF version), this is the reason I was interested to see documentation for the 707, but it is difficult, apart from looking at Motorola GP300 schematics see
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm
Reply to
J M Noeding

Sure, but can you send this request to my work email address (see From: line, and edit), I can't email anything from here.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

sorry, but would you please post the 707 to my email address so I can see it ?

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm
Reply to
J M Noeding

I no longer have email at home.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

tnx what I usually to to remind myself is to post an email from home to my work,and often the opposite, then it is no sort of decoding problems

JM

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c.htm
Reply to
J M Noeding

tnx fer all, the module works relatively satisfactorily, although the RF seem to vary with the temperature, and the power gain control must be adjusted over the time, see

It was a difficult problem to solder the flange to the plate under, seems to be some sort of tinned iron, but since I used 0805 decoupling capacitor chips it must not move when installed. Power output max is

5W, while 9W was mentioned, but I need only 2W, and drive range was 4-12dBm, while it was said to work with 1mW, in this case it didn't, it was sensible to the power control setting and also didn't like too high drive. Somewhat instable before I soldered it to the mounting plate. Never mind, no real problem, Wavetek model 3001 has variable pwr up to +13dBm

Jan-Martin LA8AK, Norway/Europe

--
J. M. Noeding, LA8AK, N-4623 Kristiansand
http://home.online.no/~la8ak/91n.htm