PIC16F873 Programmer wanted

I need a PIC16F873 compatible programmer, if any hobbist has it for sale, please contact me.

Reply to
jack1981

"jack1981" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Have a look at:

I can't build it for that money.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

jack1981

the quality range varies as far too.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

Reply to
jack1981

I'm no PIC expert, but people say that the programmers that derive their 12V supply from the serial port are less reliable than those which use an external supply, but that's just a generalisation.

The device I see pictured looks well constructed.

I think the JDM programmer may be the one that people are reporting problem with.

the circuit is in the public domain, have a look on the web for peoples comments.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen