Need Spice Model for TBA810

Hi all, I need a Spice Model for the old TBA810 (a little AF amplifier). Unfortunately this IC was manufactured by Telefunken, but this company doesn't produce ICs any more.

Regards, Michael

Reply to
Michael Käppler

In message , dated Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Michael Käppler writes

It's unusual to use Spice for specific-purpose devices like that. What are you trying to do?

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

John Woodgate schrieb:

I've built up an amplifier with this chip, which doesn't work. I want to use PSpice to create a few measuring points to help me finding the fault.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Michael_K=E4ppl

What you need is the datasheet and a few pieces of test equipment. Is the B+ the right voltage and polarity? Are the grounds connected properly? Does it have the right signal input voltage? Did you heatsink the chip?

10 seconds with Google found this simple TBA810 project:
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In message , dated Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Michael Käppler writes

It's not the right tool to use for diagnosis. Someone else has told you the right tools, so I won't repeat them.

Even if (improbably) you had a device-level Spice model, it wouldn't be any good to you, because you can't get at any internal nodes of your physical device. You can only measure things at its pins, and most of them don't carry signal.