PCB Surge current calculation

Hi,

I am currently working with Power PC's. My board contains 4 Power PC's each will consume more than 4 amps. Suppose some on-time difference exists between these processors, there may be a chance for heavy Surge current. How to calculate this Surge current.What are all tha factors to be considered. Is there any refernce for this

Reply to
Pon