PCB manufacture options

I'd like to get some evaluation boards assembled for an SPLD design, to provide to potentially interested clients. I don't have lot of experience using assembly houses, can anyone give a ballpark of what price I'd be looking at and where would be good to look?

The requirements are pretty modest. 2 layer board maybe about 3 cm by

3cm with one or two STQFN20, couple SOIC-8s, couple SOT-363s, and a smattering of SOT-23 transistors, SMD LEDs, and at least one through-hole trimpot or similar.

Maybe around 500 units to start, I don't need absolute lowest cost so are there non-PRC options worth considering like e.g. US, Canada, Taiwan?

Reply to
bitrex

Have a look JLPCB or Aisler in Germany/Begium

Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

The OP is looking for non-PRC sources. I can't find a "JLPCB" but JCLPCB is located in Shenzhen, which is PRC.

Reply to
Steve Goldstein

Aisler is quoting about 2.7 Euro ballpark per unit for assembly, that's within the budget particularly as they seem to be able to source from LCSC for some jelly beans.

Reply to
bitrex

Thanks! Aisler certainly seems like a plausible and I'll look into that further

Reply to
bitrex

Epectec can do us based or off shore pcb fab.

cheers

Reply to
Martin Rid