PCB fab house that can do large boards

I am having some trouble locating a PCB fabricator that is capable of fabricating the size board that I need. I need 28" x 25" board. Do any of you know of any reputable fab houses that can do this?

Thanks Kevin

Reply to
Kevin C

It's in Europe and they did a huge backplane and many large boards for us, not cheap but top notch in quality:

It's been >10 years. IIRC their English was ok (but I also speak German).

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I'll ask tomorrow when I'm at work.

Robert

Reply to
Robert

I'm pretty sure Multek can do that size

They have plants in Germany and China.

Regards Ian

Reply to
Ian

Checked with a PCB list I'm on at work and got two recommendations.

********************* Try Titan Circuits. Ask for Maria. 510-824-1222 Tell her I sent you.

********************* Flashline Electronics - Tom Hanighen, good prices - great service.

916-983-8240

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Even if you get the PCB made, you will probably have trouble getting it stuffed. We had a board at work that was 16" square with a protrusion to bring a port flush with the sheetmetal. The extra expense of building it led to a redesign to remove the protrusion and move the sheet metal.

Unless you're making a kit. ;-)

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/