PCB developers assistant software

I have a PCB program that I purchased from Waldherr in Germany some years ago and I use it exclusively.

A great program that I'm familiar with but one with absolutely no support at all....I've emailed the guy a dozen times without a response.

Does anyone by chance, have the setup file(s) for the program (Pro 32 bit, version 2.2b?). (Not 3.0 the current version).

It's a long shot but I'm desperate.

Reply to
Michael

Michael,

I use PCB Editor. Great product. Very easy to design a board in minutes. Try e-mailing him again. I have always received a reply.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
Peter

Fruitless and I'm not being impolite with him or anything... he has an snipped-for-privacy@walherr.com listed but never a response.

I don't see the need to update to 3.0 (a substantial dollar amount to do so) and can't find my setup stuff.

I agree, after months of searching, I swear by the program...I was using it in 5 minutes and don't think I EVER looked at the manual...yet it can do anything.

Frustrating because of all the work I have done with it and all thoses project files.

I wonder if they would import into another program? (doubt it).

Reply to
Michael

There is a typo, got to add the "d" for waldherr.

Anyhow, there seems to be a server problem as their site contains this message right on the home page:

"Dear customer, due to a server problem and server move we could not answer your emails and several emails got lost. If you did not get a reply on an email, please resend your email. Please apologize any inconveniance."

They've also got a typo in there :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

The grammar caught my eye before the spelling mistake. They probably started with "We forgive any inconvenience" 8-)

Reply to
JeffM

Yes, I mis-typed in my post but did use waldherr in my email's.

In fact, I used both walherr and waldherr just in case. I've tried everything.

I'll try to write him.

I paid good money for the program.

Reply to
Michael

He's got his phone number on the web site. Sometimes it is easier to have a chat. The country code for Germany is 49.