PCB Software??

Hi all,

I'm just getting started in electronics, and i'm enjoying assembling shop bought kits. But now i'm looking at moving a step up and building circuits off the net and from books etc. What i'm after is a software program that i can draw reasonably simple circuiot diagrams into, which will produce a suitable track side layout for pcb production (or at least construction on a vero-board).

Can anyone suggest something suitable? Free would be the best price :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee

Check out Eagle by CADSoft at

They have a free version which, if I remember correctly, will do double sided boards up to 3" x 5"

for

Reply to
Don

Check out Eagle by CADSoft at

They have a free version which, if I remember correctly, will do double sided boards up to 3" x 5"

for

Reply to
Don

Check out Eagle by CADSoft at

They have a free version which, if I remember correctly, will do double sided boards up to 3" x 5"

for

Reply to
Don

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:31:50 GMT, "Don" wrote (four times):

It might also be time to can the Outlook Express news client and check out Forte Agent at

Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb