pb cups

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have always been just fair, but their new dark chocolate thin ones are excellent.

Reply to
jlarkin

The Pb-free ones are far more virtuous, of course. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(Who eats half a Reese's every Hallowe'en just to remind myself what poor taste I had as a kid) ;)

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Dark chocolate is all I can eat now. After 50 years of eating as much chocolate as I wanted to, if I eat milk chocoltae right now, I WILL get a pimple, ON my face that same day. No pimples all my life till 11 years ago after my little brother died, and then only if I eat chocolate. My whole body is changing.

I can still eat chocolate in other forms liek ice cream and chocolate milk.

It must e the oils and butter in milk chocoate that does it. I don't know. but I do know that I break out now within one day of eating any.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Phil Hobbs snipped-for-privacy@electrooptical.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@electrooptical.net:

Now we know what has affected Johnny the lark all these years.

Lead cups.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The Justins pb cups are superb, but lately all I can find are the milk chocolate type.

Try the dark Reese's ones.

Reply to
jlarkin

Yes. Chocolate is an excellent stimulant when designing really hard stuff.

Reply to
jlarkin

The ultimate insult is "white chocolate", which isn't chocolate at all. It gives me a headache, and sometimes an aura.

Reply to
jlarkin

PB cups have always been my FAVORITE candy since they first came out.

5 cents each for the big ones in the 1960s.

Will have to try these new ones.

I don't eat a lot of that stuff anymore though.

Reply to
boB

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:07:44 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <si6r4g$rom$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:06:32 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <si8qb7$5j1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

I took your recommendation & tried some. Very good, but depends: right from the store they were too cold & so-so. Warmed up at home they were very good. So: warm & soft - good; cold & hard - not so much.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt