Patent searches by former patent examiner

I interned at the USPTO to get through law school and got pretty good at patent searching. I just graduated and could use some money while I prepare for the Patent and State Bar Exams. How about $100, and I will check things out for you. I specialize in electrical, mechanical, business methods and biotech. Send me an email and I will send you a nondisclosure/secrecy agreement (for your protection and mine, I do have to be admitted to the bar this year). Payments happen on Paypal.

Reply to
JPreston.Evans

The admission to the bars around here are free!., $100 can buy enough beer to make your day.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Would yo send money to a gmail account ???

good luck

donald

Reply to
donald

Now there's one dumb lawyer to be... Selling himself as a lawyer before passing the bar. He's on the edge with this one.

Reply to
PeterD

Except that you don't need to be a lawyer to do patent searches.

But you need pricey software or subscribe to a service to do a proper job... which a law student might have access to.

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Need neither pricey software or service. Just go to one of the clearing houses and dig thru the books using predetermined class and subclass codes. The best one in the US is in Sunnyvale CA, as they hav all of the cross-reference material. Been there, done that.

Reply to
Robert Baer

That's alright if you can charge by the hour ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, and AIOE blocked!