Patent application

I am all for watering after the sun goes down when the weather is dry. However, this business of water drops burning leaves is a myth.

For one thing, water drops conduct heat well enough for the drop to be fairly uniform in temperature.

A cite confirming the myth status:

That cite also says some bad things about evening watering, which I think mostly don't apply in dry areas or during dry weather. The one that I think does apply is if plants are obviously badly in need of water and their condition could deteriorate if you wait until evening - but then again, they should have been watered early that morning or the evening before.

Don Klipstein

Many years ago as I was traveling in Europe with a convertible, someone flushed the toilet as I was passing under a rail way bridge. Guess what landed on the hood of the car.

Reply to
John

--
Eeyore?
Reply to

I haven't had this good of a laugh in way too long !! thanks, boB

Reply to
boB

--
My pleasure! :-)