P fet

Any suggestions for a complimentary version of a 2N7000 fet (any package) that can be driven directly from a 3.3V cpu? TIA

Reply to
TT_Man

Look at

They likely have the device you want in the package you want. They have a nice line of low Vth MOSFETs.

Reply to
MooseFET

Hello,

For low power you can use FDV302P or FDV304P (fairchild components).

Best regards,

Wim PA3DJS

Reply to
Wimpie

that will give you 65 mohm with only Vgs = 1.8 v of Id = 28A

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

btw, for lower power with a SSOT-6 you can use FDC697P