P-cad questions

Not exactly the right group, but I'm sure someone will know.

Say you've created a small PCB board in P-CAD using copper pour for large ground and would like to multiply the board for stencil and pcb manufacturing.

The problem is that copy-paste does not work as you loose the net information and copper pour is lost. You basically have to re-assign ground net for the copper pour for every small pcb, which can be time consuming.

Is there a way to lock each individual board so the copper pour stays put?

I've tried just about everything with no success.

TheM

Once you eliminate the obvious, it's not hard to find which:

JeffM

Just like the banks, some are supposedly using a finely tuned mix of all kinds of platforms, some very old.

Thanks for the info.

TheM