Black holes do reduce light in LEDs?

Hi, I have learned about holes and electrons in semiconductors. Then I did read about black holes, and that Einstein predicted those. Now it says that light cannot leave black holes. can it be LEDs age because more and more holes turn black?

Please reply fast, Yours Truly Anakin Skywater.

Reply to
Anakin Skywater

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Think about what a black hole is... when mass is concentrated within it's Schwarzschild radius. All that left is a region of infinitely warped space and warped time (warped spacetime).

Black Holes Explained

Hawking Radiation

Black Holes

Sam Wormley

Black Holes are a *Hypothesis*.

They are not proven.

If one assumes that gravity experienced by matter and light is also produced by that same matter and light as some kind of outwardly-moving, inwardly-acting wave/particle/whatever, then one arrives at the Black Hole when enough matter is concentrated in one spot to *crush itself*.

It's a totally stupid idea- just like a snake eating its own tail and disappearing- which stems from ignorance about how gravity works.

Dark Matter also stems from this same ignorance.

Present scientific 'doctrine' on gravity is laughable.

John

Reply to
malibu

Study harder. Dare to be stupid.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Study what? That black holes exist? That's stupid!

Science by peer pressure.

Hey, Al, how 'bout that gravitomagnetic thing a la Puddlenykov? I thought you had a firm opinion on that. What was it again? "Not even wrong", or something like that?

John

Reply to
malibu

Proofs for of the domain of mathematics... black holes are found all over the cosmos and appear to be major players in the evolution of galaxies...

Try a bit of self education before spewing, John.

Reply to
Sam Wormley

Black holes are found all over the cosmos and appear to be major players in the evolution of galaxies...

Reply to
Sam Wormley

*Snip*

Of course they exist!

I've got dozens of the damn things around here, every time I drop a small part it hits the floor & bounces straight into one. :(

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

On Dec 15, 12:16=EF=BF=BDpm, Anakin Skywater wrot= e:

=2E.Speaking of "black holes".......

Reply to
mpm

No, they turn green with envy because they are not related in any manner.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Oh no! ARe you telling me that Black holes are "just a theory" sort of like Evolution? Next thing you know someone will be trying to make schools teach "black hole intelleigent design"! "Just a theory", gimme a break! If the establishment says it's true then questioning it is heresy! Maybe a little taste of the stake will hone your theories!

Absolutely! I've witnessed this many time. I've studied this and what happens is that when a small screw or other part heads toward the floor the floor will open up a rift and the part will shoot into time. It's a quantum effect and the probability of a rift opening depends upon the size of the object. For objects like small camera screws the probability is virtually 100%! Large objects like buildings have almost zero probability. The object upon entering the time rift goes into an orbit that will eventually take it back to the point of entry. The larger the object the smaller the orbit and the sooner it comes back. I recall working on my camera once in the back room. A tiny screw headed for the floor and the floor opened up and it shot into time. I scoured every inch of that floor looking for the screw. It was definitely GONE! Yet, one month later I was sitting in that chair looked at the floor and right where that screw had hit the floor previously it was laying big as life. NO QUESTION that screw was not there before! All this phenomena is so commonplace and obvious I don't understand why physicists have not taken more interest in these anomalies? This is one quantum effect that is easily demonstrated. Forget bowling balls bounding back from table edges, the truly measurable quantum effects are repeatable ones like screws tunneling into time.

Reply to
Benj