overdrive recovery

Hi all, I have a multistage amplifier intended to measure small (uVs) signal. And a 100 volt spike saturates the amplifier. I am searching for low capacitance fast recovery diodes as my option to clamp the voltage after the first stage to few 100 mVs to improve my overdrive recovery time. I have some Schottky diodes but want to see if somebody can suggest better ones. thank you

Reply to
MisFat