OT: WordPerfect Office X3

I have seen a number of articles about this program set, but cannot figure out what is not in the home edition that is in the professional edition. Does anyone have a comparison chart or equivalent? Or to be more blunt, what reason(s) are there (for a single user) to pay that much more for a professional version?

Reply to
Robert Baer

"Home" version is free, "Pro" version is called StarOffice from Sun and costs $50. I've been using it for three years now and see no reason to use anything else.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services