OT: WHich political thread were we on again?

I thought this one was cute:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

The courts do seems to care - if Florida is anything to go by, they care deeply about not letting the Democrats in.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

Maybe they are building the "Mexican Wall" in the wrong place

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

America has the most honest statesman and god-loving, flag-waving public servants in the world. If we conduct elections with no audit trail it is, by definition, a good thing to do. If Saddam had done it, though, that would have been yet another very good reason to invade his country.

Reply to
mgkelson

Sounds right to me! Didn't he get 99.9% of the vote last time? I bet Bush wishes he could do as well. But perhaps the Diebolds weren't programmed right then.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Arizona is on the forefront of ballot honesty... PAPER ballots, marked with pen, counted with a scanner that also verifies your signature (on the outer envelope), and the ballot is saved for audit.

No touch screens, punches, or "hanging chads".

...Jim Thompson