OT: Well-dressed Walmart Shopper

...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

At least it's in english. 'Round here, noboby in Wal-Mart speaks english anymore.

Reply to
mpm

Forward it to

if you think it's funny ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

That?s where its from...

Martin Riddle

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 |

I stopped at Wal-Mart today and the change I owed was 25 cents. I put all my pocket change on the table which was 1 dime, 2 nickels, 5 pennies and 1 quarter. But I wasn't quick enough to put the quarter back in my pocket, so the cashier grabs the quarter and leaves me with the other 8 coins. So, I asked for my quarter back and she said it was too late, the cash drawer was locked.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden