Possible to modify a WalMart audio/video selector?

I'd like to modify one of these A/V selectors like you find at WalMart

- has 4 in & 1 out plus a 1/8" stereo headphone out jack, and rewire it so that there are 3 in & *2* outs that you can switch between.

I opened one up and find there are 3 sections of circuit board, and the switching is accomplished with this spring loaded catch mechanism. There are various places where pieces are hot-glued together.

Anyone ever done something like this?

Reply to
Doc