OT: Vulcan Hand Gesture

Hi last Sept you were offering a newsgroup member your Simpson 260 yellow analong VOM for sale:

cad8c26eb0

if you still have it and it's still for sale then e-mail me at:

sidneybek(at)yahoo.com

as I would be interested in purchasing it, just e-mail me the details like price and condition, I will pay shipping. I tried to find your e- mail address but could not and the one used on newsgroups (through Google) bounced back. Thank you.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's, VCR's, home/car audio out of my apartment Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada

Sidney

And the whole "Death before dishonor" thing would be a refreshing change.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Back in September you had a Simpson 260 yellow with leads and yellow nylon case that you wanted to sell to a member on here. Well if you still have it for sale e-mail me at:

sidneybek(at)yahoo.com

as I would be interested in purchasing it, I will obviously pay for shipping. Thank you.

Sidney=AE =99 Repairs TV's, VCR's, home/car audio out of my apartment Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada

Sidney

Fuck off, you retarded little twit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Don't feed the troll, under any of his nyms:

THE DIMBULB SCORECARD

A Monkey Abbey Somebody All InTheChi AM AnimalMagic Archimedes' Lever AtTheEndofMyRope AwlSome Auger BaltoTopDog BarnCat

10 Bart! BigBalls BillyPilgrim BlindBaby Booong... Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum... (Intel ad)" BubbleSorter Bungalow Bill Capt. Cave Man CellShocked Chairman Meow 20 ChairmanOfTheBored Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Cleavon "Bart" Little Copacetic Corbomite Carrie DarkMatter DarkSucker Do I really need to say? Dorothy with the Red Shoes on Dr. Heywood R. Floyd

30 Dread Pirate Roberts DrParnassus Duke Duke Nukem FatBytestard FigureItOut FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor FunkyPunk FieldEffectTrollsistor George Orr GoldIntermetallicEmbrittlement

40 Hattori Hanzo HectorZeroni Hellequin Herbert John \Jackie\" Gleason" HiggsField IAmTheSlime ItchyGato ItsASecretDummy Jupiter Jaq Kai

50 Klinger LargeMarge Lewis Redmond life imitates life Lil Red Riding In The Hood

lurch MadManMoon MakeNoAttemptToAdjustYourSet snipped-for-privacy@disdatanddeudder.org snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

60 MeowSayTongue Mortimer Brewster Mr.Eko Mr. Haney MrTallyman My Name Is Tsu How Do You Do Mycelium Mycelium Naomi Price Neanderthal 70 Notably Stationed Numer0 Un0 Nunya OutsideObserver Pasticcio Perenis Pieyed Piper Phat Bytestard Pueblo Dancer RoyLFuchs 80 scorpius

SkyPilot SomeKindOfWonderful

Son of a Sea Cook SoothSayer Spurious Response StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt Sum Ting Wong Sum Ting Wong

SuspendedInGaffa

90 The Great Attractor

TheJoker The Keeper of the Key to The Locks

The Last Mimsy The Loner The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra George Leroy Tirebiter TheGlimmerMan TheKraken TheQuickBrownFox

100 TralfamadoranJetPilot snipped-for-privacy@thebarattheendoftheuniverse.org

Tutankhamun UltimatePatriot UpGrade UpYerNose ValleyGirl VelCrowPhly VioletaPachydermata WallyWallWhackr

110 WarmUnderbelly WoolyBully Zarathustra 100WattDarkSucker
Michael A. Terrell

Whatever you do, Terrell, don't ever let your mental age exceed 1/4 that of your numeric age.

Reply to
MettleBeerStolid

Nope. You're just AlwayWrong as usual, knee-biter.

Reply to
JW

You go on with that totally retarded, immature behavior, boy.

It fits you to a T.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I have found that the Vulcan hand gesture is mostly subject to practice, but the some of the tongue curls are not. I must be lucky, i can do all of them plus some other odd things, like wiggle my ears (way out of practice, may not be able now).

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

that

needed

K'plaugh.

Reply to
josephkk

Hmm, I can wiggle my ears, but only simultaneously. My mom can wiggle hers independently!

I also have a hitch-hiker's thumb, but only on my left...

Tim

I have found that the Vulcan hand gesture is mostly subject to practice, but the some of the tongue curls are not. I must be lucky, i can do all of them plus some other odd things, like wiggle my ears (way out of practice, may not be able now).

?-)

Reply to
Tim Williams

Your ancestors obviously evolved by the side of a road in Britain or Japan. ;)

(They were probably genetically prone to top-posting as well.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

That's only good for hitch hiking on one way streets. ;-)

Michael A. Terrell