Need tips on EMG circuit design.

Hi, i need to design a compact and portable emg amplifier for a projetc. I have designed a few so far with a good result, but on all of them i used a DLR (driven right-leg) circuit to get a a proper voltage reference at the subject. However, now i cant use the DLR circuit. Basically i will need something like this:

On these, the probe just got both differential ends as inputs. I have tested a few of my old projects and they work quitte well with no DLR, but i am looking for sugestions and comments of people with good know- how on this field. Basically the circuit will be a INA333 with a filter on each input. Also i got a feedback integrator and a 4rh order

20-400Hz bandpassfilter. We wont add any 60Hz and 120Hz filtering on hardware. We will probably use a digital filter if needed.

Any comment on not using a DLR? Any sugestion on my circuit?

Thank you!

Reply to
Sink0