browser plugin

I want a plugin that effectively keeps clicking on tracking ads, and runs up their click cost without limit.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

On a sunny day (Sun, 09 Nov 2014 07:50:17 -0800) it happened John Larkin wrote in :

555 on mouse switch?
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Doesn't work like that, if it did those who display ads wouldn't have to go through the trouble of getting people to their site

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

There are bots that attempt to farm ad revenue in that way. The advertisers, knowing this, are very keen to prevent such abuse, so that as much as possible, only legitimate click-throughs are measured.

Or you can STFU and install Adblock. :)

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Williams

Call it "ClikEm&StikEm" !

Reply to
Robert Baer

I don't run any kind of add blocker, but I do run Firefox with NoScript, and it's _very_ rare that I see an ad. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

NoScript stops a portion. I add Ghostery to reduce the trackers. They do not have a right to my browsing history so i don't let them see it.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk