OT: USDA official Shirley Sherrod

Obammunists?

;-) Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

/Obama(s) ?

Reply to
mpm

O-nuts? O-Rings? (as in: Grommets) O-NO! O-Crap.

Reply to
krw

Consider it stolen.

Reply to
krw

The Nights of O

"None shall pass... even the basic test..."

Reply to
Nunya

I predict if she sues FOX, she will win.

Reply to
mpm

FOX did not put out the story. It emerged online first, IDIOT.

No, She will NOT be able to sue ANY News organization.

Goddamned retards that think everything is the fault of the news.

Was it the news' fault then when Catrina hit and the city was still filled with folks that Ray Nagan FAILED to evacuate!?

Reply to
Nunya

You're full of shit, but that's no news.

Reply to
krw

text -

First, it is spelled Katrina. With a "K". Second, what does Hurricane Katrina have to do with the subject matter at hand? Please tell me your only connection between the two events is not that many blacks lived in New Orleans at the time the hurricane struck, or that Ray Nagin is black, or that he's a democrat. If so, we're totally done here.

I am aware that the story has been reported as being online first at Andrew Britebart or whatever the name of the conservative blog site is. You honestly think BriteBart has enough readers to make a stink like this? Wow. You're nuts.

FOX reported on the BriteBart blog. And THAT is what triggered the turn of event. Doesn't take a super-genius to figure that out, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Speaking of Britebart, I've located the Hannity clip which pretty much tells me all I need to know. Note Hannity's slippery tounge about "Fox not airing any part of story until after Sherrod had been fired". Occurs at about 3:20 minute mark in this clip, which aired July 20th.

aylist_id=3D86924

But of course, FOX first showed the Sherrod video on July 19, so Hannity is full of shit, as usual.

And be sure to watch yet another FOX "fair and balanced" newscast, this time featuring Bill O'Riley playing that same out-of-context snippet of video, and then calling for Sherrod's resignation, and an explanation from the Dept of Agriculture Secretary why they have a racist working in their midst. FOX called for her resignation, while airing the edited clip. What more do you need?

This clip is even better than the Hannity backpedal. Middle of the page, at this link:

0

Enjoy.

Also, not a retard, here - so you can quit with the namecalling just because you don't agree with what I write. The "pants-on-fire" namecalling antics are really rather childish anyway. Grow a pair.

Your statement that FOX can't be sued is ludicrous. OF COURSE they can be sued!!!! What, is there some law that says Fox News can't be sued? Show me. Britebart can also be sued, and most likely will be. That's my bet anyway.

And screw it, if I were Sherrod, I'd sue their collective pants off. That will undoubtedly pay better than any government job. I wouldn't blame her if she decides not to take the job back, assuming it is even offered to her at this point!!

Reply to
mpm

What was the web site that posted the snippet of the Shirley Sherrod video before Breitbart?

Reply to
Greegor

Wow!! What a reaction! The poster must be very attached to the agency that employs pundits like Beck and Palin...

Reply to
Michael

Yet another total retard Obamabot. Tell us, oh guru of all political knowledge (not!), just what is Beck a pundit for? He iterates historical fact about the economy. There is nothing partisan about that, idiot. The problem with little retards like you is that you 'gather' your 'news' from hearsay, and then you perpetuate the bullshit by touting it as fact yourself. I watch Discovery, National Geographic, and The History Channel, and the Science Channel, and many of the news channels. An idiot like you probably still thinks that Columbus discovered the American continent. You probably think that those channels are for kids and that real adults get there news on the street. Sorry, punk, but your street news makes you nothing more than a gang boy retard. Wow! indeed. Sheesh is more like it, wuss.

Reply to
Nunya

A Fox News junkie!

Still haven't figured it out?

Reply to
Richard Henry

AIUI Fox's first report was on the firing.

That is, when she was fired, and not before. Is that your notion too?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

No. They had website, blog, and O'Reilly references before the firing.

And now they are vigorously pumping out the lie you just repeated.

Reply to
Richard Henry

ox

?

Thanks for the info on the timing. I'll check it out.

It's still on the USDA for chopping her head off without checking the facts.

Remember when the President said the police "acted stupidly" w.r.t. Henry Louis ("Beer-summit") Gates? Like that.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I saw (very briefly) on CNN Anderson Cooper last night - flashed on the bottom of the screen, that CNN has compiled a timeline. If I get a chance tonight, I want to see if I can find a copy on YouTube or something.

My understanding is that Britebart broke the story (some would say engineered), but that it didn't get any legs until FOX picked it up. I know the Hannity clip that claims FOX didn't do any reporting until after Sherrod was fired aired on the 20th, but O'Riley called for her resignation on the 19th (presumably, before she was actually dismissed).

Reply to
mpm

This will not go well on your assessment, Archie.

Reply to
Greegor

an

Fox

oo?

Yes, like that.

So far, USDA, White House, and NAACP have admitted being duped by Breitbart and Fox and apologized for their rash actions. The non- denial denials coming from Breitbart and Fox make sense if you consider they might now be in lawsuit mitigation mode.

Reply to
Richard Henry

rian

ot Fox

too?

You're an idiot. How exactly did the NAACP get duped when the original recording et al belonged to them?

What got duped here (and it wasn't hard) are the already bent perceptions of you Obamunnists.

Reply to
Nunya