OT Tots

I remember that epic rodent challenge. Very well done.

My fave SPUD memories were every year in the 80's in San Jose district going to T.G.I.F.'s where they had huge Potato Skin Menu in alphabetical order, while working at San Tomas and Central Expressway.

Anthony Stewart

Have you tried Yukon Golds? They are amazing any way, but best mashed with lots of salt and butter and a little heavy cream. I guess that wouldn't be allowed either.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

We have some leftover mashed yukons. We'll try that.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin