OT: Test Your Brain

I use Adobe Acrobat v4 and v5. All my CAD tools can print directly to PDF (via the Acrobat PDFWriter).

I then use the Form and Link Tools so that you can descend into schematic hierarchies just like you can in the CAD, plus links to the simulations... very smooth and EVERYONE can view it with the free Adobe Reader.

Back in DOS days I DID use PostScript along with batch files to combine them. You can do some remarkable things with a PostScript-capable printer.

...Jim Thompson

Yes, but with OpenOffice.org, I can play it, modify it, or delete it, all for free.

Usually, the best thing to do with a ppt file is to delete it.

-Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Harris

Damn! _EVERYONE_??????? =:-O

I was trying to keep that a secret. %-}

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Gosh, i am running Linux (Suse 9.2) and it came right up in open office for me. M$ also has free PPT viewers you can download.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

I haven't been reading here for a while so a little late on this reply.

The one with the dots in a circle was static for me in powerpoint. It is supposed to be animated for the effect to work well. I've attached an animated gif (in a.b.s.e); I made it when I first saw this so I could email the file. It only takes a few seconds for the full effect for me.

If Jim's post was interesting, you should check out this web site:

Optical Illusions & Visual Phenomena

You can definately spend a LOT of time browsing there. I especially liked this one:

which is essentially the same as one in the powerpoint file.

Reply to
xray