OT So all you politics and virus dorks completely missed the Jupiter Saturn Pluto Conjunction

right thar in the title.

Cool to watch days on end patch themselves across the sky. You guys barked about what ? case spikes?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Only an Astrologer would care. Newton spelled out what was going a a couple of centuries ago. Einstein refined his numbers a little, but it doesn't make much difference out at Jupiter and beyond.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Bill Sloman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Are you kidding? NOTHING "man" has done makes any difference anywhere.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Not all that exciting really. Much more fun when a pair of planets get close enough together to be in the same binocular or telescope field.

Saturn/Mars at 0600GMT 31/3/20 and Jupiter/Mars at 0500GMT 20/3/20

Were both much closer appulses than the Jupiter Saturn (Pluto)

Regards,
Martin Brown
Reply to
Martin Brown

Please explain

Tony Stewart

Read into it what you will. Astrology is for credulous nitwits.

"Rain *or* go dark before morning" predictions are two a penny.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

It makes a difference to how accurately you can predict the orbits.

It obviously doesn't make any difference to the orbits themselves.

Of course if we use the outer planets to change the trajectory of our space probes there will be some exchange of momentum, so the orbit might be perceptibly different after a few millions years.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

This is fun: Photographing an appulse of the moon and another celestial body (other than Venus) *without* so over-exposing the moon that all surface details are washed out.

Reply to
Pimpom

Oh I watched it. We've had clear skies all summer and the full moon has been nice. Monday morning the moon, jupiter and saturn were all together.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

bitrex wrote in news:y4vNG.73887$ snipped-for-privacy@fx36.iad:

Hot outdoor cell facing the hot morning Cuban Atlantic sunrises so they can bake... every day.

A nice wind generator just off shore with speakers and squeeky noises to annoy the childish bastard with.

A nice 12 unit apartment building within sight filled with ONLY minorities. And they get a backyard Putt Putt course to show him yet another thing he will never again be parmitted to do.

Serve him his food on a pressed Asbestos prison tray. Bread and water.

Have a gaurd drop by the cell each night and blow in a handful of Asbestos 'flakes' and declare "It ain't a fit night out for man nor beast!" as he blows a handful into the cell.

And ONE "lawyer" visit a month for 15 minutes, and he is in the cell across the midway, and his name is Rudy Giuliani.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Nobody said a goddamned thing about astrology, so you are decidedly the nitwit. No prediction required.