OT: Sausage Party

I rewatched this, tonight, having remembered it was "outrageous" (second viewings are generally more satisfying as you already know the plot line and can concentrate on the on-screen details).

I have decided that it now holds the title of "most outrageous" that I'd previously given to _Rubber_.

It is rude, crude, profane, silly, funny, preachy and raunchy. And, above all, to be admired for its originality and imagination.

If you aren't easily offended, it is well worth the viewing!

NSfW. NSfP(rudes)

Reply to
Don Y