OT: Radio Shack Shock!

So I bought a Treo 600 at a yard sale for US$10 (because I wanted to pull the camera) but first I wanted to see if it worked. So after trolling through my power supply box(es) and finding nothing I broke down and went to RadShack and bought one of their "I-Go" one-size-fits-all power supplies (with correct plug!), and dammit, it works.

The shocker is that the countermonkey did NOT ask for my phone number!

What's the world coming to?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

You probably had to pay US$20+ for the power supply + plug, no?

Reply to
onehappymadman

RFID. They got it off your wallet as you walked through the front doors ;-)

Reply to
Walter Harley

Damm, that's why they only asked for my zip code - wasn't on the hidden RFID device.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win