datasheets search for XC68704P2S & JMA5416PLACA

The Motorola part is an engineering sample / prototype (devices numbered XC rather than MC are prototypes). The device you have is a microcontroller with onboard EPROM (the window is for erasing that eprom), and is no longer even referenced on the Freescale website (which is what Motorola SPS was until it was spun off). I would guess it was dropped a long time ago - the entire non-HC family was end-of-lifed or given planned obsolescence a long time ago except for some part being used in high volume in legacy applications.

Can't help (right now) on the other part.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

I found the chips in the subject and can't found any datasheet in the internet... The motorola XC68704P2S is a 28 pin cerdip quartz window. I found only 68705... The other chip is JMA5416PLACA is a 20 pin 300mils plastic dip with the letters (under the logo ) G P S, what the name of the fab??

TIA delo

Reply to
delo