OT query

Looking for companies that make (quick turn-around in days) plastic parts, first set via 3D printing and volume with molds. I remember seeing full page ads, but cannot find the many more; the Baby Bird (GooGull) was not helpful. Help?

thanks.

Reply to
Robert Baer

ProtoLabs

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Is 3d printing quick? I've heard of a part taking a week or more in the machine.

(I hear a bag of Destination pastries calling....)

lunatic fringe electronics

Depends on how big and how detailed. Commercial 3D printers have lots of acceleration and can pump a lot of plastic, but intricate shapes are still slow.

I recommend the sticky buns. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--