OT: President From Another Universe?

Anybody remember the false-memories thing a few years back, frinst some remember news reports of Nelson Mandela dying in prison, which didn't happen?

Apparently the US President remembers something that didn't happen in *this* reality:

Maybe the Multiverse has sprung a leak... quick, call Art Bell!

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

If W had done something like that, it would be on all the newspaper front pages. But when O does it... silence.

John

Of course, he didn't say, "the 'Louisiana Purchase' will help with the earthquake in Hawaii." What he said was,

"I'm giving you an example of one [of the provisions of the legislation -- the 'Lousiana Purchase'] that I consider important. It also affects Hawaii, which went through an earthquake."

I think that's actually pretty clear -- a provision that helps Lousiana (which went through a hurricane) will also help Hawaii (which went through an earthquake).

I would grant you that W was likeky wrongly mis-quoted at times in attempts at humor or making him appear to be idiotic.

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Oops, wait, I realize now I'm the idiot here... since of course there was no earthquake as of late in Hawaii...

He means Haiti, I presume.

It is a legitimate faux pas that should end up in the "dumbest quotes of Obama" books.

I need more caffeine...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I was too polite to point that out.

Is Haiti a US state?

More fun:

Really. O and his gang are looking more and more like confused, amateur bunglers. It's the classic "revolutionary" pattern: good at getting into power, incompetant at using it.

John

Thanks. :-)

Mmm... no. OK, since I'm clearly still being dense, just what in the world was he trying to say?

Nice. :-)

Although I do think all political parties do the same thing (provide scripted "talking points") -- but perhaps the constituents of some are a little smarter about actually following directions ("don't use these verbatim!") than others...

There's definitely some solid evidence for that!

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I think he said it was the fifty-seventh state.

He'll certainly be remembered.

Reply to
krw

...or maybe he has damage reports that you haven't seen about the tsunami that resulted from the Chilean event. (3 - 4 feet high when it hit Hawaii.)

...and as many years as the USA has had Haiti under military occupation, it might be apt to think of that as a state. You notice that the 1st thing we did this time was send in the Marines to occupy the place. They kicked out the locals who were running the airport and took that over. Actual relief flights got diverted to the Dominican Republic so that more weapons and troops could be flown into Haiti. ...then there was the Hillary photo op that diverted more relief flights.

...and, of course, the corporate media covered none of this.

Reply to
JeffM

" snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

note there's 57 -Islamic- states.

"looking like"?? It's fact. they just ignore everything that doesn't fit their concepts.

Thank GOD they're incompetent at using power.

Probably one reason Obama is keeping all his records secret. it's too bad some brave individuals who have access to them can't email them to several decent news reporters,maybe like Drudge. It would be a patriotic act.

I suspect it would be enough to force Obama out of office.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik