OT: Personal Pager

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 15:56:54 -0800, Joerg Gave us:

Except her exhale capacity might be up to snuff at present. Lucky to get the little balls wiggling.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

From the bicycle world there is another alternative :-)

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 07:45:34 -0800, Joerg Gave us: snip

Cool horn, but the guy is a dork.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

There's a walkie-talkie app that works on iPhones.

Shock collar, yes.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

But that's so *you* can call *her*. Jim's SWMBO needs him to come on command. (He should give her a bell. I've got one she can have. :)

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Ouch, sorry to hear that Jim. Best to the Mrs...

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

How about one of those wireless doorbells?

The tx is tiny, low-power, battery-operated, and IIRC the rx is usually battery-operated too. They're everywhere, and cheap.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

My condolences.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Thanks, James, and to all the other well-wishers! ...Jim Thompson

Now that xmas is over and all the Salvation Army Santas have gone back into hibernation, there should be millions of annoying BELLS sitting idle. Or maybe, go down to the boat house and bring back an air horn. Not everything has to be high tech.

Reply to
mike

?? Same deal, except I was the one just out of the hospital (but could get around when motivated).

Reply to
krw

Yeah, I'd forgotten. I'd thought you were kidding/bragging about having a wife so obedient that she gave you a bell to call her with!

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Hah! That'll be the day!

Reply to
krw

Here are some of those doorbells I mentioned. They're only a Walmart away...

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Even closer, there are plenty of dingalings around here.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:42:18 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

He said as he gandered into the mirror.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I would have to kick your ass out of the way first and make you put away that lipstick!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:23:32 -0500, M Philbrook Gave us:

You are worse than the most stupid retard ever born.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Bought this one...

works great! Even though I did my usual 2-day Prime order, it came in one day... seems to be my norm... Amazon depot 60 miles west of here. ...Jim Thompson

Cute choice! "52 optional stereophonic music tones allow you to change the tune with your mood". That might come in handy - I would't want to hear the same thing over & over. Here's the model page with specs:

Love & patience...

-Rich S.

Reply to
Rich S