OT: Nervewrecking; Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Animation

"Can

the=20

there=20

And the world would be a much better place for it.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Or CHU.

The guys working with steam did it for about a century. Their stuff worked. Some still does.

My slipstick (1960s)has HP/kW built into the cursor.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Today's special - Koenig Ludwig Burger.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

I guess they still use typewriters in VT ;-)

-- "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." (Richard Feynman)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Or "loco burger" :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Did he jump, or was he pushed?

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Typewriters are picaresque? Sorry, I don't get it.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Pica is (was?) the standard typewriter typeface.

I think you meant "picturesque".

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

No, I meant "of or relating to rogues or rascals". Spell-checkers worked better when they didn't have auto-complete.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Now that's a word I've never come across before.

Oxford English Dictionary gives:

"(Of a style of fiction) dealing with adventures of rogues."

Whether you can apply it to a town, isn't clear.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

IIRC nobody ever snitched about what really happened. He and his assigned guardian "disappeared" and showed up dead in the Starnberg Lake, AFAIK.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

The town was full of rogues?

Any of 'em speak Spanish? Is your wife poignant, by any chance?

Lord Valve Ahem...

Reply to
Lord Valve

an

Today the news reported a calculation of the entire worlds biomass of humans. The derived numbers for asians/europeans was average weight of

65kg (average of childeren, adults, elderly etc). For americans its 80kg.....

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund