OT: Moray & POV Ray Q

I had the mistaken impression that Moray and POV Ray would work together in some half-way reasonable manner. I have Moray 3.5 and POVRay 3.62 and am getting nowhere. I start with a rectangular box in Moray and click "render" and after about a 30 second delay, POV Ray comes up (message screen with credits), and then in Moray get the error box "Cannot start POV-Ray. Please start POV Ray manually and try again.". In Moray i changed the path to point directly to the POV engine folder.

** It would also be nice to export (whatever that is supposed to mean in reality) what i do in Moray to work in POV Ray and vice-versa. OR.. Have them work together (whatever that is supposed to mean in reality) so i can use Moray as a tool to learn how to program POV Ray for weird things like where to place the camera (location, lookat, angle) for decent visual results. ** Thanks.
Reply to
Robert Baer